Attended automation is suspending without any "wait" activities

I am building an attended automation that presents a regular form, and when the user submits the form I then run:

• Load Taxonomy
  • Digitize Document
  • Classify Document Scope
  • Present Classification Station

Then I go through the classification results and populate a datatable that displays back to the form (which doesn’t close when the user clicks Submit).

For some reason, after the above steps complete the automation suspends. If I resume it, the form that was open does not reappear. There are no “wait for action” activities so why is it suspending? I don’t even have UiPath.Persistence.Activities installed.

I figured out the issue but thought I’d post this anyway in case anyone else runs into the same problem.

I created this project by copying another project that DID use persistence and “wait” activities. I still don’t understand why this project was suspending even though there were no “wait” activities, but the solution was to edit project.json and set supportsPersistence to false.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.