Attach Browser page execution faulted

Hello,

Using web scraping I selected a table cell on the page, proceeded to press yes to scrape entire table. Subsequently, I selected the next page selector on the page. When running the script, it’s stopped by the following error:

RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: —> RemoteException wrapping System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:
at UiPath.UiBrowserClass.Find(String bstrSelector)
at UiPath.Core.Browser.Find(Selector selector,
IPlaceholderResolver placeholderResolver)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.EndExecute(NativeActivityContext context,
IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.AsyncNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context,
Bookmark bookmark,
Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context,
Bookmark bookmark,
Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor,
BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Not sure how to approach this. Why does it not attach the page?

Thank you.

hi @Maledictum

Welcome to the community :slight_smile:

Try using validating the selectors in the scrapping for table!!!

Is it validating ?

Hi and thanks a lot for the welcome. Looks like it is not validating and this is something I have noticed, however I don’t know what I am doing wrong.

Basically when you scrapped it, the page must be exactly on that page when you initially scrapped :slight_smile:

This website has search and some filters. I am filtering results and want to scrape the table it shows, under this URL. I tried with it being the only page open in my browser and my flow looks like this:

Did I skip a step or am I doing something wrong?

Can you show me the selectors used?