Attach already opened tab

Hello friends,
@rkelchuri, @Ninett_Panfir, @Rammohan91, @balupad14, @Florent_Salendres, @vvaidya, @Palaniyappan, @ClaytonM, @vvaidya,

can you please share a workflow of how to attach to an already opened Internet Explorer Tab?
Can you please help me?
Cami ::wink:

1 Like

@CamiCat

Create one browser variable for already opened attached browser activity. And pass that browser variable to New Attach Browser activity.

1 Like

Cna you please share a screenshot @lakshman?
Cami

Yahthat’s possible
—we can use get active window activity once after using the open browser activity which will help us process any activity in the browser page which is already opened via open browser
OR
—we can pass the output variable from open browser activity which is of type UiBrowser which can be passed to the attach browser activity as input to the property browser property in the property panel of attach browser activity
Or

Simple isn’t it
Hope this would help you resolve this

Here you go with screenshots @CamiCat

1. In open browser with browser output variable
    And press ctrl + k and set a name for that variable of type Uipath.Core.Browser

2. Then with that variable passed to the attach browser activity to the browser input property with the variable that we obtain from open browser activity

Cheers @CamiCat

1 Like

@CamiCat

Check below screenshots.

1. Already Opened browser.

1. New Browser

Note: Here, varBrowser variable is of type UiPath.Core.Browser

2 Likes

Thank you @lakshman,

I tried and get this message:

Can you help me?
Cami

1 Like

@CamiCat

Here, you did not indiacte any browser page with this activity.

1. For First Attach browser activity, indiacte that browser page and then store output in one browser variable.

2. And then pass that browser variable as input into second Attach Browser activity.

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Palaniyappan.
I solved the proble.
Thank you,
Cami

1 Like

Great
Cheers @CamiCat

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.