Assignment no.1

Hi all,
sorry about another post about that, but i’ve just read everything about that.
My problem is with assignment no.1, the project works, i reset test data before submitting in the academy and clear the space for calculate hash, but the result are always 0/100.
Maybe the only thing i’ve not passed the url within the config file but manually, but i can’t do it.
Can you help me?
THanks in advice

up pls

@andreus91

Don’t hard code anything directly into the workflow. And keep that URL also in config file and save credentials either Orchestrator Assets or windows credential manager.

And also note that don’t reset data ACME data after uploading process file for evaluation.

1 Like

i take the credential direct from assets on orchestrator, i hard coded only the url, is possible the result of 0/100 for this? Thanks

@andreus91

As you said you reset the ACME data after uploading file for evaluation. May be because of this you got 0/100. And also keep that URL in config file.

1 Like

Still the same, also with the url in config file and credentials in assets :man_shrugging:

@andreus91

Have you reset the ACME Data ?

And also by the way check evaluation result what went wrong.

1 Like

@lakshman yes, i’ve reset the ACME Data before the upload.

Should you know how the result is always 0/100?

I don’t know if it’s relevant, but the robot in orchestrator is ok, credentials are taken by asset, but if i try to start a job i’ve an error, state: faulted Eccezione da HRESULT: 0x8007052E wrong username and password, but in robot there is the right username and pw. May this affect the result in academy?

Thanks

@andreus91

Yes it will also effect our solution.

Please make sure you have to use same credentials in both Academy and ACME sites. And also don’t reset ACME data before uploading file for evaluation.

1 Like

can you ensure that you reset your data, then run ur workflow then submit then wait for evaluation and dont reset ur data anymore

1 Like

Every assignment score 0/100
Total Items: 14 Completed Items: 13 Correct Items: 0

-same email of academy
-i’ve reset test data, run the robot and then upload the zip file
-credential in assets and url in config file
-the hash i think is correct, i can’t find the problem :worried:

Are you trimming the spaces in the name? If the name is for example “Thu Figueredo” it should stay with space between Thu and Figueredo.

1 Like

Thanks @RobertD for the solution, i was sure i’d read to replace the space between name and surname, but i was wrong :unamused:

but also thanks to all the others for the reply :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.