I have encountered this issue whenever i have to deal with an alert box in chrome.
So now, i try developing my workflow in IE if there is an alert box upcoming in workflow.
I developed my this assignment in chrome too. After struggling i ended up with this solution.
- Use an Element Exists activity to check if the alert box exists.
- set the selector as follows:
- If this element exists i.e. alert box exists then use Send hotkey and key as ‘enter’.
The selector will not be valid, but it still works for me. Attaching ss
Also, if this doesn’t works you can try this:
- Use Get Full Text Activity on the alert screen
- check for the String to be present in the output string using string.Contains(“your string”) (You can check for existence of ‘Report was uploaded’ in your case)
- If the value is true use Send Hotkey with key as ‘enter’
Let me know if any of these works for you.