Assignment 2 save as selector create yearly report

Can you add 2000ms on DelayBefore of the click activity (save as) and uncheck both send window message and simulate click

I’ve tried this now and it’s working. Try it

same thing :frowning: unfortunately its not working ams really sorry for bothering but really i do need help its killing me

Where have you stuck?

in sava-as selector not seeing it , i have tried everything you can find the createreport attached above , i really do appreciate your help

this is the error

Hi @alialroomi

There you go I have edited that particular part where you were facing issues, you can merge yours into this or this into yours :slight_smile:

System1_CreateYearlyReport.xaml (34.3 KB)

Working perfectly at my end

Thanks,
Prankur

2 Likes

many thanks bro its worked but i have other issues now i will check them and let you know :slight_smile: many thanks again .

1 Like

hey bro sorry again , but after download its took long time to download other file !

Check this thread:

System1_CreateYearlyReport.xaml (34.8 KB)

i just make sure all what you advise and still the same !, here is my file

i solve it by replacing most of click activity to Simulate Clicking and waitforready by none and this solve my issue many thanks bro

3 Likes

Yup thats what you had to do :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks bro :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,

in Create Yearly Report, Element Exist part is working fine for the first time however, when it selects second month, selector changes to Invalid.

Attached is my workflow. can someone help and tell what is the errorSystem1_CreateYearlyReport.xaml (31.6 KB)

Hi can someone help @nadim.warsi @PrankurJoshi @shankm with my above post

@Priya_Priya try this please System1_CreateYearlyReport.xaml (30.5 KB)
and let me know if the issue is resolved or not.

1 Like

Dear priya ,
you had an issue with your selector and with the methods type and key modifiers , you may try this and let me know if its work .
System1_CreateYearlyReport.xaml (37.0 KB)

Thanks @alialroomi you are a life saver… It worked…

1 Like

your welcome bor :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.