Assignment 2 out_TransactionItem is empty

I am doing assignment 2 from advanced rpa and I am stuck at GetTransactionData. Always out_TransactionItem is evaluated as Nothing. In the if condition it always enters in Else thus ending the execution. What is the correct condition in if? Or maybe what I am doing wrong?

2 Likes

You need to have this Attach Browser sequence before the if condition. It should not be in if condition “If new item is fetched Grab…”. Put it before this if

2 Likes

Hi @PrankurJoshi

can u please attach screenshot, I am not understanding how the flow should work

@NavneetPanpaliya

did it work for you ?

thanks

It should be like this

1 Like

@PrankurJoshi

thank you…

1 Like

hi @PrankurJoshi

where I should put this “If a new Item is fetched Grab it’s significant data for logging” condition, and what I should put in if-then condition

Capture

thanks

I have put like this, is it correct…

Thats is correct

1 Like

Hi @PrankurJoshi

I have issue with data scrapping, it works for only one page.

I have doubt with in_Transactionumber- do we need to initialize with some number.

I gave 1

thanks

It means that value of in_TransactionNumber is not getting incremented. It should increase automatically. Try to log the value in the workflow

@PrankurJoshi

actually prob was at Element exists in process workflow, the property Repeatforever was set to True,

so it was failing, I updated to false. not it works.

thanks

1 Like

@phyogananda,

Do we have a “Element Exists” activity in Process workflow ? Also, where do you find the “Repeatforever” property in “Element Exists” activity ?

@Mahesh_Lakshmipathy

yes, we have elelment exists activity in process, in properties panel you will find this property

thanks

Done with assignment 2, thanks for your help.

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like