Assignment 2 in level 3 submission failed!

What is the status of your queue items?
And is your login same?

Status in Queue is written as “Successful” for all the 17 items.
And yes, login is same.
In the academy “Total Items: 17 Completed Items: 17 Correct Items: 0” this is the thing which it is showing.

Was the naming convention of your upload correct?

Yeah, it is correct"[Yearly-Report-2017-DE456232]" in the same way remaining are also done.

your report was a .xlsx and you have downloaded all the monthly report which are available and merged as required.

[sorry for asking so many things :stuck_out_tongue: ]

Yeah, all the monthly reports are downloaded and merged as yearly report and the monthly reports are deleted.

[no problem :sweat_smile:]

1 Like

@Sara_Yasmeen can you please help here :slight_smile:

platform.uipath.com site isn’t available!! Just the UiPath logo is showing up…!!
I’m using lts-platform.uipath.com for community edition!!
Is it ok or not??

you can also use https://demo.uipath.com . It is the other terminal for the Orchestartor.
So you can login with the same credentials.

1 Like

Then maybe because of this my submission is getting failed I think.:thinking: I’ll try with this and let you know!!

1 Like

Same problem. I updated and tried!!I submitted twice but the result is same 0/100.

I think i should ask you to contact the academy support and raise a ticket.

You can IM your code zip with me let me have a look

Thanks for your support @nadim.warsi
I’ve raised a ticket. I’ve sent you the code !!

Thanks for your support,

Nadim Warsi

I’ve attached my code to this mail.

(Attachment Generate Yearly Report for Vendor.zip is missing)

1 Like

The problem is, while submitting Assignment 2, I didn’t checked WI5(Assignment 1) status. Thats it!! It is the only problem :sweat_smile:

Thanks for suppport @nadim.warsi !!!

No problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you have to make sure WI5 work items are marked as completed before submitting assignment 2?

1 Like

Yes, you need to make sure while submitting assignment 2, both the work items WI4 and WI5 need to be marked as completed.

1 Like

This seems to be something im not able to understand. I dont think that there is such a criteria.
Reason being lot many reset their data before they run again and submit.

Did you get this from support response?

1 Like

Yeah, actually what I’ve come know from their reply is both items should be checked and make sure the comment values are unique for each work item.
Thats it…!! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes