Assignment 2 - Generate Yearly Report

Dear All,

I need your assistance to overcome the Internet - Dialog Box handling query, While uploading the yearly report, I need to get text the confirmation ID, but I am getting two different confirmation boxes, please assist me on this.

1 Like

Hi @Karthik2525,

Welcome to the community forum!

I see that you’ve posted one of the confirmation boxes you get, could you post the other as well?

Thanks!

No worries
welcome to uipath community
–we can handle this with ELEMENT EXISTS activity where choose both the popup screen as individual element with two element exists and get the output with the boelean variable named outbool1 (one with ok button) and outbool2 (another without ok button)

–now use a if condition like this
outbool1 = True
if true it will go to the THEN part where we can get the text we want or take forward with actiivties we want

if false it will go to ELSE part where we can use another if condition like this
outboo2 = True
if true it will go to the ELSE part where we can get the next step done with activities we want

simple isn’t it
hope this would helpyou
kindly try this and let know for any queries or clarification
Cheers @Karthik2525

Hi,

Many Thanks for your support!!,

But, now facing a new issue in mouse click… Also within the same xaml all other mouse click are working fine.

I have tried to edit the selector too but that particular mouse click is not working…

Could you please assist me on the same.

Hi,

Yes, Still facing the same issue. Enclosing the XAML file for your review, please assist me on this.

System1_UploadYearlyReport.xaml (18.7 KB)

Hi,

Many Thanks for your advise, I have followed your steps and somehow i am not getting this thru…

could you please assist me on this.

System1_UploadYearlyReport.xaml (18.7 KB)

Have you tried it without simulate click?