Assignment 2- Failed with 0/100

hi @Subramanya_Swamy

Check this
1)Make sure All workitems processed succesfully.
2)when the process was complete all the Uploaded yearly reports will be in “Data\Temp” folder ensure the data has processed successfully or not by opening each file indvidually.
3)your email id in academy and Acme both should be same.
4)Make sure unique hash code generated for each work item in update work item section.
5) once all the items are completed. Dont Reset the test Data
6)when you are submitting assignment2 i.e WI4 ,the WI5 items also needs to be in completed status. so Both WI4 and WI5 needs to be in completed status

Are You Sure this is the right procedure to complete the assignment 2 that wi4 and wi5 items should have completed status.

yes…

Is there anything wrong with mine?
It says passed, but when I submit It shows 0/100…

1 Like

Hi,

I am having the same problem with Assignment evaluation. I also keep failing this evaluation. my process works fine, updates the work items with correct confirmation# and mark it complete. i have verified my all the WI4 and WI5 work items are marked as complete and year reports are generated.

one thing i did differently was - i did not create “Data\tmp” directory but a folder within the process. but i am cleaning the folders before the process runs and monthly reports after during the yearly report creation. i am falling short of ideas why the evaluation keeps failing.

please help.

Thanks,
Anshul

1 Like

Hey @anshulinpc,

Earlier assignments are reviewed by people, as community is growing people started learning uipath , they changed it too in such a way that when you submit assignment some test cases will be running in the background ,just like hacker rank even one test case is failed you will n’t get 100/100 please follow what is mentioned in pdd & ensure proper naming convention , confirmation id is updating in update work item workflow

Thanks ,
Amal.

finally i have passed the evaluation. i had completely resigned the whole process.

1 Like

The document doesn’t specify that you need to have the WI5 items in a completed state. Like, at all.

hi @Pedro_Rodriguez,

you can check below post:

Do anyone knows how long does it take to evaluate the Assignment? I’ve uploaded it almost 4 hours ago and is still pending of evaluation. Has it something to do with the name i’ve sent it with? Is the same I used on my 1st attempt

1 Like

Hi @Javi_Suarez,

it doesnt have anything to do with your name provided while submitting the code,usually it takes 5-10 mins just wait for sometime, once it was evaluated you will receive a email notification saying your assignment was evaluated .

1 Like

Hi @Javi_Suarez
It took me few minutes but for the last one, I had to wait for 3 days with no change, so I wrote to Academy using the link
https://www.uipath.com/company/contact-us/contact-academy
I then got it corrected.
You might not want to wait for more than 24 hours.
Thanks
Nalini

4 Likes

Hi Javi_Suarez

Im stuck at the same place as you and have a contacted support via the link given. So far fruitless :frowning:
I’ll let you know if I have a breakthough, but I suspect a data mismatch regarding the new dataset from 2020 and the evalution using the 2019 dataset ?

Best regards Mikkel

1 Like

hii mikkel,

please check anotations and naming conventions, outputs ,process flow once

Hi Amalmarella

I have doublechecked my annotations, my naming conventions, outputs and processflow :slight_smile: Got any other good ideas?

Best regards
Mikkel

1 Like

Hi,

please see this thread.

Regards
Anand

1 Like

Hi Mikkel,

the only learning i have noticed was our code should follow every basic thing like passing test cases,naming conventions, proper exception handling, not using complex loop concepts , basically on your code they will run workflow analyzer , if your code satisifies all these conditions you will get 100/100 other wise it is zero, i suggest you to get an understanding about workflow analyzer on uipath. redesigning the code also helps

thanks ,
amal

Hi Amal

That sounds reasonable, I will look into it :slight_smile:
Update: I just ran the analyzer on my performer and got this:
Guessing the problem is in there somewhere :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Best regards
Mikkel

1 Like

Hi Amal

Fixed most of the errors and a large portion of the warnings, untill I checked my assignment 1 (the Hash assignment) and it had just as many errors and warnings and was fine. I have tried turning in again, but is still stuck at 0/100. Got any other suggestions?

Best Regards
Mikkel

1 Like

Just to update, I think my problem was related to my account in ACME System1. I started by making a new academy account and a new ACME System1 account, then I ran my code and got 100/100 on the first try, thereby passing the course :slight_smile:
Then I went back to my original Academy account and changed the ACME System1 account to the new one and “é voila!” 100/100 :slight_smile:

Hope this helps
Mikkel

1 Like