Assignment 2- Failed with 0/100

Guys whats the status of the issue?

1 Like

Still with no change.

1 Like

I received the following from UIPath:

Thank you for reaching out! We had a small breakdown yesterday that lasted few hours. It is now fixed.
Please try to upload your assignment again or reset the test data (steps below).
Reset test data → check if you have any work items → run your workflow → check if Status is Completed in Work items → submit → Wait for evaluation.

When you click reset test data, wait for the confirmation message to appear.

If it doesn’t work, clear the cache of your browser or use another browser, if the problem still occurs.

Please let me know if this helped

I was finally able to get a successful evaluation!

4 Likes

Finally managed to get 100/100.
The main issue was that I invoked a file “Get credentials data” from previous assignment - generate a hash key. Because of that, this file was not involved in a .zip folder I always uploaded. I realized by coincidence, fixed it and that helped out. Good luck guys.
Eduard.

5 Likes

Hmm. If there is an outage, UiPath should intimate the users about that. At least one of them should react/reply in this community. This is really bad.

2 Likes

As I have answered you in pm I will leave my response here as well for others to see it:

There is only a reply from me here: Not able to see any training in UiPath Academy - #14 by ovi confirming the outage. Also, on the Academy homepage there was a message posted that there is an issue with the platform.

But you are right, I should have posted a pinned post in the Academy category regarding this. Thank you for the feedback and I’m sorry the message didn’t get to everybody. Will pass this to the Academy team as well.

Best,
Viorela

4 Likes

Hi Admin

I am facing same problem even though all the taxid processed and report uploaded with proper uploadID. I getting below message.

UiPath Academy

Total Items: 15 Completed Items: 15 Correct Items: 0

Please let me know what needs to be changed.

1 Like

1 Like

could you share with me the .zip file uploaded to figure out the issues i have
my email is “Ahmed-kmal@hotmail.com

1 Like

I don´t really find this a “fair-play” attitude. Sorry…

3 Likes

That would mean either the uploaded file does not have header details or reference # you have uploaded for the work items are not correct.

Please check the final file has header data or not.

1 Like

hi @Subramanya_Swamy

Check this
1)Make sure All workitems processed succesfully.
2)when the process was complete all the Uploaded yearly reports will be in “Data\Temp” folder ensure the data has processed successfully or not by opening each file indvidually.
3)your email id in academy and Acme both should be same.
4)Make sure unique hash code generated for each work item in update work item section.
5) once all the items are completed. Dont Reset the test Data
6)when you are submitting assignment2 i.e WI4 ,the WI5 items also needs to be in completed status. so Both WI4 and WI5 needs to be in completed status

Are You Sure this is the right procedure to complete the assignment 2 that wi4 and wi5 items should have completed status.

yes…

Is there anything wrong with mine?
It says passed, but when I submit It shows 0/100…

1 Like

Hi,

I am having the same problem with Assignment evaluation. I also keep failing this evaluation. my process works fine, updates the work items with correct confirmation# and mark it complete. i have verified my all the WI4 and WI5 work items are marked as complete and year reports are generated.

one thing i did differently was - i did not create “Data\tmp” directory but a folder within the process. but i am cleaning the folders before the process runs and monthly reports after during the yearly report creation. i am falling short of ideas why the evaluation keeps failing.

please help.

Thanks,
Anshul

1 Like

Hey @anshulinpc,

Earlier assignments are reviewed by people, as community is growing people started learning uipath , they changed it too in such a way that when you submit assignment some test cases will be running in the background ,just like hacker rank even one test case is failed you will n’t get 100/100 please follow what is mentioned in pdd & ensure proper naming convention , confirmation id is updating in update work item workflow

Thanks ,
Amal.

finally i have passed the evaluation. i had completely resigned the whole process.

1 Like

The document doesn’t specify that you need to have the WI5 items in a completed state. Like, at all.

hi @Pedro_Rodriguez,

you can check below post: