Assignment-2 Dispatcher Workflow Problem

I have used UiExplorer it shows tag=‘A’ normally for aaname and when I selected css-Selector it shows tag=‘LI’.? But I could not clearly understand its usage.

Every page number is an LI Tag, but if page number is already click there is a Span Tag in LI else the LI will have A tag as child

1 Like

I have a doubt how page numbers are incremented (in_TransactionNumber) ?
And pls tell me whether this selector is correct for "<html app='chrome.exe' title='ACME System 1 - Work Items' /><webctrl aaname='"+in_TransactionItem.ToString+"' tag='SPAN' />" for OnElementAppear activity.

With Regards
,VP

It is correct, Transaction number gets incremented in SetTransactionStatus.xaml once the transaction is successful

For me error is coming at On Element Appear Activity in Process.xaml workflow pls help. FYR, I have attached the screenshots.

You can try to find any alternative for this particular sequence

Yeah bro, I have completed Dispatcher workflow successfully. Now got stuck in Performer

Great, I am sure you will complete performer workflow too

Thanks bro. :slightly_smiling_face:

HI. Can you help me too. I’m also getting “False” all the time. i added the selector as you stated above. but still getting false. Pls help?

Sure I would be more than happy to. You mean your workflow is not going into element appear section?

I get to element exists. I have a message box after it just to show the value of the element exists and it keeps showing false. i made the same mistake above regarding opening the selector panel but i corrected that and still getting false. this leads “Process finished due to no more transaction data” then the process ends.

Can you show me your workflow in form of screenshot where you have used ElementExists? your Get Element Exists in GetTransactionData should have this target -

My selector is exactly as yours.

The encircled error “System exception Rety:0”, how did you rectify this? Pls help.

1 Like