Assignment 2 : Dispatcher process - Selectors for click and On element are not working

Hi All,

Let me assure you I have gone through the topics of selectors which are available. I am still not able to resolve the selector issue for click and n element activity.

Here are the detailed errors

1. “message”: “Click : Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: ”

2.“message”: "System exception. Max number of retries reached. Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: at Source: Click ",

3.“message”: “On Element Appear ‘A https://acme-test.ui…’: The selector is not valid”,

1. “message”: “System exception. Retry: 0. The selector is not valid at Source: On Element Appear ‘A https://acme-test.ui…’”,

Please find the screenshot

Please help

Hello @Sachin_Hatikankan
you can attached browser of workitem .
like ACME System 1 - Log In

2 Likes

see the image

2 Likes

Hi @Sachin_Hatikankan

This is what it should look like in the process.xaml

First the click activity to load that page, and then On element appear activity to check whether the page is loaded and perform the scraping

For the click activity, this should be the selector
"<html title='ACME System 1 - Work Items' /><webctrl aaname='" + in_TransactionItem + "' tag='LI' />"
in_transactionItem is a string type. and it holds the page number to click

For On element appear, this is the selector
"<html title='ACME System 1 - Work Items' /><webctrl aaname='" + in_TransactionItem + "' tag='SPAN' class='page-numbers current' />"

This should work for you!!

If this works, please make sure to mark the answer as the solution too :slight_smile:

Let know how it goes…

5 Likes

Hi Sandeep !
This selector should be for which activity Click or On element activity.

I have pasted the selectors for click and on element activity respectively. Please confirm if the selectors are correct.

On%20element

Thanks for your response!

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Last selector is correct

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.