I have a datatable with two separate columns. How would I be able to go through each row, and assign the value to a variable based on whether its in column A or column B?
I attached my example here:
So for example, the first row has:
Column A Column B
How can I assign 30-9910 to one variable and 50 to a second variable, and then be able to do this for each row?
Kindly follow the below steps to get that done buddy
- Use Excel application scope activity
- Read range activity to read the table and get the output as datatable type variable named out_dt
- Use a for each row loop and pass this out_dt variable as input
- Inside the for each loop use a assign activity to get that assigned. Like this
Variable_1 = row(0).ToString and
variable_2 = row(1).ToString
- Then you can use this anywhere you want…
- Here row(0) and row(1) , 0 and 1 ar columnindex
Hope this would help you buddy…
Is that working buddy
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.