Assign MailMessage from TransactionItem

Hi guys,

In get transaction I get some data from mailbox and wrap it all up in DataRow in TransactionItem.
One of columns is set to be System.Net.Mail.MailMessage. In another workflow I want to ‘unpack’ it by assigning it to variable of type System.Net.Mail.MailMessage just to process it further. I get error that Strict On disallows implicit conversion from ‘Object’ to ‘MailMessage’.
Do you have any idea how to tackle that? i don’t want to change TransactionItem data type in every place, I want to keep it as DataRow.

Thanks in advance!

hi @BobbyDropTable

while uploading the item to queue you may need to define the exact type of the items which you want to upload (like below )

may be it helps to resolve the issue.

regards
Ajay

@BobbyDropTable,

In Get Transaction item, while you are extracting data from mailbox, are you creating the datarow with System.Net.Mail.MailMessage type?

Hi,

Big thanks for your help.

@sarathi125 - TransactionItem was of type DataRow and one column to store mail message was of type System.Net.Mail.Message.

I tried to avoid that but I just changed TransactionItem from DataRow to Mail Message in whole project (turned out it was not that much work). I could do that since I don’t use Orchestrator in that project.