Assign Account/Group to folder in Orchestrator: An unknown failure has occurred.(#1000)

Hello,

when trying to assign an account to a modern folder in orchestrator (2022.4.4) first a long time the “please wait-circle” appears - and then this error message:

Maybe it’s worth mentioning that the error appears sporadically, but most of the time.

Server logs looks like that:

Any idea?

Hi @hohmann
Follow below steps.

1. Check the connectivity between Orchestrator and the folder. Make sure that both are online and that there are no network issues.
  2. Try assigning a different account to the folder to see if the issue persists.
  3. logout & login (Or) Restart the server once again

Regards,
Kaviyarasu N

Hi @Kaviyarasu_N ,

1. The connectivity exists; I’m able to create a new folder, but…
  2. …I cannot assign any user/account to folders
  3. We already restarted the server multiple times

Hi @hohmann
Most of the above suggestions will work. Check the server certificates and certificate validity once again.

Maybe you can check the event log on the server machine. Based on the log message, you can get some idea from it.

Refer this post also

Regards,
Kaviyarasu N

Hi @Kaviyarasu_N ,
I think we got it: The reason was, that the parameter “WindowsAuth.Domain” was removed. After setting the parameter in the file “UiPath.Orchestrator.dll.config” it seems to work :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.