Job title: RPA DevOps Engineer
Job role: RPA Developer
Company name: ASML
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Senior more than 5 years
Role and responsibilities
- Support our UiPath platform operation activities.
- Maintain in a timely manner and solve issues that arise in day-to-day activities for RPA solutions in production environments.
- Monitor and manage RPA solutions in real time according to ad hoc requests.
- Identify risks and communicate to project board in a proactive manner.
- Execute peer reviews of code from your project peers and always have an eye for quality of coding.
- Identify automation opportunities, analyze business processes, and assess automation feasibility.
- Identify and communicate the technical infrastructure requirements to deploy automation solutions.
- Create and maintain solution documentation.
- Be able to deliver within project timelines and independently plan your work.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an area such as Software Engineering, or Information Systems or related.
- RPA Advanced developer certification.
- Proven technical experience in an IT programming development environment.
- Proven technical experience using UiPath or other RPA tools.
- Experience in new development projects using agile methodologies is highly preferred.
- Hands-on development experience in any of the programming languages/platforms .NET / VB / C++.
- Experience with tools such as GitLab and Spotfire is desired.
- Strong in design principles and modular programming techniques.
- Experience required: 5 years of RPA development experience and 8-10 years of proven experience in the IT domain.
Apply here: firstname.lastname@example.org