AsEnumerable not appear - Added Namespace in Main.xaml

Hi Team,

DataTable.AsEnumerable() function does not appear. I am aware that we need to add “System.Data.DataSetExtensions” and added it in Main.xaml but still i am not able to work on Linq queries without being able to convert DT as Enumerable collections. If you have any update, please reply.

Using UiPath Pro Community Version : 2020.6.0-beta93

Thanks,
Boopathi.

@Boopathi
I assume that on each XAML in which want to use the statement you have added as below:
<AssemblyReference>System.Data.DataSetExtensions</AssemblyReference>

sometimes it hangs in some caches so reoping xamls, reastartings (UiPath, Comput) can be checked.

Let us know if it solves otherwise we will check the statement details and can try a workaround

Hi @ppr
Yes added separately in the xaml also but still it wont appear. Also i cannot click on any xaml file after download or from a folder as it will start reinstalling uipath…this is altogether separate issue…just want to inform i always click on open project to view xaml file as clicking on xaml reinstalls uipath…

Thanks,
Boopathi

@Boopathi
about the installation it is strange, but lets focus on the AsEnumerable issue so far in this topic
have a look here and maybe a further research

as a work around we can use a different statement like:
YourDataTableVar.Select()
Your DataTableVar.Cast(Of DataRow).toList

so in caseof high pressure due close deadlines AsEnumerable can be avoided. Surte, rootcause analysis and fixing should be done.

Hi @ppr

Uninstalled and reinstalled the app and asenumerable method is appearing now.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Thanks,
Boopathi.