Array contains/any is missing

Hi Experts,
This is very weird to me, I am doing very basic operation on a array of Strings to check if any particular city exists in an array of cities using contrains/any OOTB functions, but I am not seeing any. Can someone reply asap?

Regards,
Aman

@aman.kumar.monga.09

Write the condition and then check once what error it is giving here.

vBusinessCities.Contains("yourValue")

I have given screenshot lakshman, it’s not there. and I am getting compiler error if do so

1 Like

@aman.kumar.monga.09

It’s weird. And also i can see there are some updates for packages you used here. Could you please update those packages and give it a try once.

Hi @aman.kumar.monga.09,
Try using below
Int var= Array.indexOf(vBusinessCities,“your cityname”)
If city does not exist in the array then Int var will be -1
Else the actual index of your city in the array.

Hope this will work for you.
Thanks.

Using latest packages, seems there is some other issue. If I loop through array then it works fine. I was in middle of my certification and this error wasted my whole time.

All String array functions are missing, IndexOf is also missing.

@aman.kumar.monga.09

May i know what .NET framework version do you have ?

And also import these two name spaces and try once - System.Core and System.Linq

1 Like

Ok thanks, where I have to import namespaces manually?

@aman.kumar.monga.09

You can find an option Imports beside Variable and Arguments panel.

Click on Imports and enter those two namespaces and try it once.

System.Core is missing
but imported system.linq

@aman.kumar.monga.09

.NET Framework version ?

Go to Section in Uipath studio and show me screenshot of it. Here, you will find .NET Framework version.

Following is screenshot where it’s showing 4.7.2 but I am not sure why it’s not showing in installed software list

Thank you everyone, issue is resolved. I haven’t closed studio from 3-4 days which was causing some issue. It’s resolved once restarted.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.