Are there any good packages for concurrently displaying messages and progress bar activities for Windows (non-legacy) and cross-platform?

I’m currently using UiPathTeam.Interatctive.Activities to display messages and progress bars that require no user intervention for my Windows-Legacy projects. Are there any good non-legacy alternatives to use for when legacy projects are depreciated, and I’m forced to convert them?

Hi Steven, we plan to have at least the “Display Message” officially supported in 23.4. We will look into others as well but can’t really promise right now. Also, we will see if we can migrate UiPathTeam.Interatctive.Activities as well.

Thanks!

1 Like

Also, can you tell us what specific activities are you using from that package and a bit about what you’re using them for? Thanks!

I am specifically using the Display message, progress bar, and close handle activities. I am using the display message to provide feedback to the user such as what the bot is doing, an estimated completion time, and a warning not to touch the PC. The progress bar activity follows the estimated completion time. The close handle activity kills the other parallel activities when they are no longer needed.

Hey, @Steven_Raines1

• The Interactive Activities has a new version released on 20 Jan 2023 :rocket: Have you tried it?
  • Starting with 23.2, we released a Running Tab that reveals itself in the Assistant when you start running an automation, displaying the progress through status messages. These messages are filled via the Report Status activity by the automation creator → so you only need to use the activity as much as needed. On the Running Tab, the status messages go along with a time-lapse that indicates when the specific status finishes, therefore the user can easily see how much it takes for a specific step to complete and the total time the automation takes to run. Would this solution solve your problem? :thinking:

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.