Apps is the correct way?

Hi,
just a question, I’ve never used uipath apps before, i’ve the following problem:

the customer has to create a table containing the list of suppliers to be taken in charge during the process. These records must be able to be consulted, deleted and added by the customer.

Is Uipath Apps a solution to this problem? What can be with uipah not wanting to use a supporting excel file?

Thanks in advance

1 Like

@andreus91

If I understood you correctly, You can design a APP with the Suppliers input form using APPS, If you don’t want to use Excel file then you can use Data Service for the data storage. There was tight integration between APPS and Data Service

Hope this may help you

Thanks

Hey @andreus91

Good day.

You have two options,

1. You can go with an attended automation solution with UiPath Forms. This will be like users running the process from their machines using UiPath Assistant & a form will be displayed with the table to update.

2. As suggested by @Srini84 you can go with Apps which will be like a separate website kind off where users can update the table & bot can either run in user machine/backend server as required

Hope this helps

Thanks
#nK

Thanks for the reply,

have some documentation to share about the integration between uipath apps and data service?

Do you know if Apps has free license or it has supplement cost in automation cloud?

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hey @andreus91

Apps & Data Services will be requiring a separate license & below is the documentation.

Thanks
#nK

1 Like