๐Ÿ“ข Apply for UiPath Automation Awards 2020 - the CEE and Turkey edition!

:loudspeaker: Hello UiPath Community!

We want to meet and recognize the start-ups and scale-ups in the CEE region that can have global impact and strengthen the larger ecosystem of automation solutions!

Whatโ€™s in it for the winners?

:pushpin: Global recognition, mentorship, sales, marketing and technical support
:pushpin: 50k euros cash prize sponsored by Microsoft!
:pushpin: an introduction to hand-picked UiPath customers for the scale-up & the opportunity to showcase their solution at the Immersion Lab!

Apply HERE until August 30th!

:rocket: Hear about the entire experience from last yearโ€™s winners:

:white_check_mark: Scale-up: Smart Dreamers HERE
:white_check_mark: Start-up: Edward.ai HERE

16 Likes

Link to smart dreamers is not working.

ัั€, 8 ะธัŽะป. 2020 ะณ., 14:58 Luiza Draghicean via UiPath Community Forum <uipath@discoursemail.com>:

2 Likes

Hi Luiza,

It looks like the link for Scale-up: Smart Dreamers is broken. I found it below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-pOPyyCntk

Mark Horrocks

Oracle Item Maser Configuration Analyst II

PROCUREMENT CENTER OF EXCELLENCE

Panasonic Avionics Corporation

m: +1 949 723-9427

e: mark.horrocks@panasonic.aero | w: panasonic.aero | Twitter: @PanasonicAero

image001.jpg

1 Like

Hi Luiza,

the link to the youtube channel of Smart Dreamers is not working.

THis is the correct one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-pOPyyCntk&feature=youtu.be

You forgot the W in /watch

1 Like

Link has been updated! Thanks for the catch ! :slight_smile: @jeroen.vanmarion @MarkH @user42

1 Like

Thank you Luisa.
Hello from Russia!
Best regards Dmitry

2 Likes

Hello UiPath

Good Evening,

I am Harish Pothuguntla, i have done some certification in uipath long back and now i am trying to login my account but credentials are not working.

any body please suggest me what to do. Please call me on 9160160015 if any solution and i wrote to helpdask but still i have received the mail from them.

Regards,
Harish Pothuguntla.