API Process Schedule to specific robot

Hi,

I am working on process scheduling using orchestrator API. I am using Http request activity in UiPath (I cannot use Orchestrator HTTP request activity, beacuase we have studio and orchestrator version 2017.1).

I am able to schedule the process, but not able to assign it to specific robot with StrartStrategy 0. Can you help me?

I found one solution. I am still not able to do it using parameters, but my solution works using body.

Here is my solution:

“{‘Name’: '” + in_ProcessName +“‘,‘ReleaseId’: " + in_ReleaseId + “,‘StartProcessCron’: '” + in_CronStr + "’,‘StartProcessCronDetails’: '{”“type”“:5,”“minutely”“:{},”“hourly”“:{},”“daily”“:{},”“weekly”“:{”“weekdays”“:},”“monthly”“:{”“weekdays”“:},”“advancedCronExpression”“:”“” + in_CronStr+ “”"}',‘StartStrategy’: 0,‘ExecutorRobots’: [{‘Id’: " + in_RobotId + “}],‘TimeZoneId’: ‘GMT Standard Time’}”

If you know how to do it using parameters, I would be glad to see how to do it :slight_smile:

1 Like

How do you get the Release key, Name,Robot ID. What is startProcessCron expression in detail?

{“@odata.context”:“https://demo.uipath.com/odata/$metadata#Releases",“@odata.count”:1,“value”:[{“Key”:“11111”,“ProcessKey”:“GetDataFromD11B”,“ProcessVersion”:“1.0.1”,“IsLatestVersion”:false,“IsProcessDeleted”:false,“Description”:“”,“Name”:“GetDataFromDB_BotAsAService111”,“EnvironmentId”:11111112,“EnvironmentName”:“Test”,“InputArguments”:null,“Id”:123456,“Arguments”:{“Input”:null,“Output”:null},"ProcessSettings”:null}]}

Which is Release key above?