help me find the connection instructions UiPath.cloud (queue) to Apache Superset
Got some information through some searching, kindly check it out.
To connect UiPath.cloud queue to Apache Superset, you can use the following steps:
- Install the PyHive package: PyHive is a Python package that provides a simple interface to connect to Apache Hive and Apache Impala databases. You can install it using pip by running the following command in your terminal:
pip install pyhive
- Install the Impyla package: Impyla is a Python package that provides a Python DB-API 2.0 interface to connect to Impala and Hive databases. You can install it using pip by running the following command in your terminal:
pip install impyla
- Configure the connection: You need to configure the connection to the Hive database. To do this, you can use the following code:
from pyhive import hive conn = hive.Connection(host='[HOSTNAME]', port=[PORT], username='[USERNAME]', password='[PASSWORD]', database='[DATABASE]', auth='[AUTH]')
Replace the placeholders with your actual connection details.
4. Query the data: You can use the
fetchall() method to fetch the data from the database. Here is an example code:
cursor = conn.cursor() cursor.execute('SELECT * FROM [TABLE]') data = cursor.fetchall()
[TABLE] with the name of the table you want to query.
5. Configure Apache Superset: Once you have the data, you can configure Apache Superset to connect to the Hive database and display the data in a dashboard. To do this, you can use the Superset UI to create a new database connection and create a new dashboard.
Here is a link to the documentation for Apache Superset on how to connect to a Hive database: Apache Hive | Superset
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.