Any Idea how much time it takes to see practical exam result. coz it says Your evaluation will be posted below, as soon as it is ready

I want to extract 100 results but after the next action, only first record from every page is getting selected in place of all records hence every time I get only 30 rows in the output instead of 100.
I have crossed checked the records, there are more than 100 records and the maximum number of results is set to 100 still I am getting fewer records.
PLease guide me.

Hi @neena_narawane,

I believe you are extracting data from the table in a particular web page etc. In the data scraping wizard, have to provided the start and the last record of a the same column in the same page to mention that it has to extract all that info accurately? Once you actually selects the start cell and the end cell of a particular column, it highlights the column to show you that it will be extracting data from that range. You have to do the same for all the columns that you need to extract…

Let me know how it worked out for you…

Thanks
Lahiru

Any Idea how much time it takes to see practical exam result.
coz it says
Your evaluation will be posted below, as soon as it is ready.

Hi @neena_narawane

Good to hear from you again!!

yeah… As they say, it should be displayed there within an hour or so. So when I did the exam, the results were displayed there within five minutes actually… So it shouldn’t take much long… keep refreshing the page time to time to see the result… :slight_smile:

All the best!!!

Hey
I am certified now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please check your LinkedIn , need your help

1 Like

Wow… Congratulations!!! :smiley: :+1:

I also accepted your request in LinkedIn… :slight_smile: