Regarding Ui Path,
I am currently stuck with a project which I worked on most of it but stuck in specific point related to the sorting and moving files to its related file name destinations as mentioned in the requirements.
Upon checking the instructions; the unclear point is from 5 as I am done with the first 4 steps and reflected them in the workflow.
The instructions are as follows;
- Program a Robot to start the automation by opening this Github Repo with a web browser.
- Program a Robot to click on the download button and download the zip file in the Downloads directory.
- Program a Robot to move the downloaded zip from the Downloads directory to the Project directory.
- Program a Robot to unzip the downloaded file that you have recently moved to the project directory.
- Program a Robot to sort the files into the desired folder depending upon the name of the file:
- If the file name follows the format of “ CustomerName_Report_DDMMYYYY.xlsx/.pdf ” sort this into a folder based on the year ( YYYY ). For example, for a file named “ JaneDoe_Report_28102019.pdf ”:
- if there is no folder named " 2019 " create one and move the file to the new folder
- if there is already a folder named " 2019 ", move the file to the existing folder.
- If any of the file(s) is/are not in the “ CustomerName_Report_DDMMYYYY.xlsx/.pdf ” format then program a Robot to create a new folder with today’s date (format MMDDYYYY ) and move them there.
- Repeat Step 5 for all the remaining files present.
- Program the Robot to successfully end the automation if all the files are sorted.
- Create a recording of a walkthrough of your automation following the **Video Walkthrough Guidelines
Many thanks in advance and hoping for support.