How to resolve when an error occurs during uninstallation of UiPath Orchestrator. The error details can be found in the uninstall log file at %TEMP% folder.
This error generally occurs when UiPath Orchestrator files are either deleted manually or moved to another location from where it is installed, before performing the un-installation. The error details can be found in the uninstall log file at %TEMP% folder.
During UiPath Orchestrator uninstall functionality, it will look for the files in the directory where it was installed .
In order to resolve this issue , either
- place the folder back to the installation directory
- create a similar folder structure and perform the UiPath Orchestrator un-installation.
If issue still exists, then below steps can be tried:
- Create 'Orchestrator' folder in the path "C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath".
- Remove the UiPath Orchestrator registry key from below path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/WOW6432Node/UiPath/UiPath Orchestrator
- Uninstall UiPath Orchestrator from control panel.