Job title: Automation Program Manager
Job role: RPA Developer
Company name: Amazon
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Senior, more than 5 years
Are you passionate about creating customer-centric solutions that drive measurable results with global impact? Do you like to dive deep to understand problems? Does working across diverse teams, geographies, and cultures sound exciting to you? If so, then WWCP(worldwide capacity planning) is setting up a team to deliver automation faster with shorter benefit realization cycle. The Automation Team will be implementing automation solutions, primarily using Robotic Process Automation (RPA) but not limited to RPA alone. This team will be responsible for delivering strategic projects of high impact to establish trust and hence keep on growing the scope.
- Setup RPA infrastructure and best practices from scratch.
- Define and scope projects by working closely with internal teams and their clients to understand their needs and priorities.
- Work collaboratively as part of an Agile team to design, develop and deploy automations across various Customer Service processes to help drive not only efficiency but also other success metric improvement(Service levels etc).
- Project Management - Identifying requirements and working with Software teams to improve tools and suggest automation possibilities
- Hands on Work on RPA design tools from UiPath to design efficient and reliable RPA workflows
- Learn and contribute to WWCP process improvements beyond the scope of automation
- Comply with and helps enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Plan and execute the identified projects in closed coordination with other team within WWCP
- Provide technical assistance and support to the functional team who are business users of automation.
- Comfortable in writing business review documents and preparing reports for Senior leadership
Apply here: email@example.com