Always Loading error when open menu on orchestrator 18.4.6

Hi All,

I Have some problem on orchestrator enterprise, I can login on the orchestrator but when click some menu on the orchestrator it’s only loading.
When check on eventviewer, it’s show this error.

SubmitHeartbeat: System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: A task was canceled.
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Service.Utils.OrchestratorHttpHandler.d__3.MoveNext() in d:\a\1\s\Robot\UiPath.Service\Utils\OrchestratorHttpHandler.cs:line 28
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.d__58.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorClient.d__34.MoveNext() in d:\a\1\s\Robot\UiPath.Service\Orchestrator\Clients\OrchestratorClient.cs:line 106
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Notifications.HeartbeatGenerator.d__15.MoveNext() in d:\a\1\s\Robot\UiPath.Service\Orchestrator\HeartbeatGenerator.cs:line 172

Is there anything I can do to solve this problem??

1 Like

@Rudi_Budiyanto
Can u tell us that if this is happening only to you or all users
and if this happening on a particular PC or to all

This happen on all users and also happen on another pc