Job title: RPA Developer
Job role: RPA Developer
Company name: Allianz Partners
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Associate 3 to 5 years
• Build, design, develop and implement RPA systems.
• Use of UiPath RPA tool to set up, analyze and automate processes.
• Analyze the process and suggest whether the process is a good candidate or not for automation.
• Designing automation processes as per the operational needs of an organization
• Scripting and coding in UiPath to resolve automation issues.
• Reviewing code and the design.
• Providing expertise in development and integration of systems.
• Configuring new automation with efficient and easily understandable automation tools.
• Documenting the automation procedures.
• Monitoring the BOT run and Incident management.
• Coordinating with SME and internal stakeholders and take BOT development as a Project.
• Responsible for wing-to-wing BOT development and maintenance.
• BOT ad-hoc requests.
Profile Key Requirements
• At least 2 years of UiPath development experience.
• Graduate/B.Tech/M.Tech or equivalent IT experience.
• International client arena experience.
• Knowledge of Finance is a plus.
• Knowledge of Macros/VBA is desirable, not mandatory though.
Apply here: email@example.com