All about Datatable - UiPath

Very true… it’s actually the rich text editor on this forum that transforms those… it’s a tedious job to reverse fix that.

3 Likes

Excelent set of tutorials! Pin this on top and half of the forum questions are answered.
There are a few options you mention though, using vb code to solve which can also be directly done by using the native UiPath activities. I see that a lot on the forum lately, everybody trying to solve things with code.

While powerfull, the fact that these questions are so often returned here are that a lot of RPA devs have limited code knowledge, and rely heavily on the click and drag activities available to them.

(Example: in my team most RPA devs are financial experts who migrated to RPA instead of having an ICT background)

Nonetheless… great, great reference list. My compliments!

6 Likes

Thanks

Congratulations

Thank you

Hi @loginerror

Done the editing as suggested :raised_hands:t2:

Cheers

2 Likes

Thanks @kirankumar.mahanthi1 @Robinnavinraj_S

3 Likes

Yeah that’s certainly right

We get into expression only if it takes a complex scenario and I hope it is required as it demands at times

But there are many custom component made on similar note in our UiPath rpa marketplace - on those linq expressions or commonly used expressions for datatable manipulation

The one I found really cool is this one

Cheers @Jeroen_van_Loon

2 Likes

Amazing content… @Palaniyappan :100: :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Wow @Palaniyappan, Great Stuff! Simply Awesome!! :100:

2 Likes

Good

Awesome list, @Palaniyappan!
One thing though, the header or code in items “11. Get Minimum value of a column in datatable” and “12. Get Maximum value of a column in datatable” might be swapped.

2 Likes

Thanks @viniciussm
Changes updated

3 Likes

Thanks for the information sir

Awesome sir

Superb sir

1 Like

Thanks sir

Thank you @Palaniyappan!

I need to brush up my DataTable skills so this is awesome :+1:

2 Likes

That’s awesome bro! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for this useful information all in one place!

2 Likes