AI Fabric ML Skill - MLService prediction call Failed

I have been struggling through the AI Fabric documentation trying to implement the out-of-the-box invoices ML Skill. There does not seem to be specific instructions or any examples available.

I was able to sign up for the Enterprise Trial, get set up with the AI Fabric service and start a workflow, but I am getting the following error when trying to run the Machine Learning Extractor with the ML Skill instead of the normal endpoint:

Data Extraction Scope: Invalid response: content=OcrEndpointNotDefined: Please define a ocr.method and ocr.url code=InternalServerError trace_id=dda4f5e7-8b93-4a68-91d7-b762b843oho4

Here is the activity that is causing the error:

Here is the error in the ML Logs:
Severity

Error

About

Pipeline

ML Package

Version

Created time

2020-07-21 12:19 pm

Usernull

Description

MLService prediction call Failed

{ ā€œcodeā€: ā€œInternalServerErrorā€, ā€œmessageā€: ā€œOcrEndpointNotDefined: Please define a ocr.method and ocr.urlā€, ā€œstacktraceā€: " File "/microservice/main.py", line 28, in predict\n response, telemetry = service_internal.predict(context)\n File "/microservice/extraction/model_tag/service_internal.py", line 282, in predict\n image_blob, ocr_output, angle, ocr_telemetry = ocr.do_ocr(opt, image_blob=image_blob)\n File "/microservice/extraction/ocr/ocr.py", line 174, in do_ocr\n raise Exception(ā€˜OcrEndpointNotDefined: Please define a ocr.method and ocr.urlā€™)\nException: OcrEndpointNotDefined: Please define a ocr.method and ocr.url", ā€œtrace_idā€: ā€œb7878bd4-7877-4220-a4dd-30d34g56434738ā€ }

Could someone help me with this?

This turned out to be a setting on the machine learning extractor:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.