AI Fabric Evaluation Fail

Hi,

I am not able to evaluate the test file. I am getting error message mentioned below.

I have checked the header name as well its input and target. Dont know whats wrong.

File [/data/dataset/test.csv] does not have name [target] in header’[‘input’, ‘target;’]’, skipping this file. The csv file must contain a header with at least two columns. The column names are set by the <input_column> and <target_column> variables of this run. The default values are “input” and “target”. If the file contains other columns, they will be ignored

Hi @mgope,
Welcome to the Community!
Could you give us more details with screenshots if possible? This could help with the investigation.

Hi Pablito,

I have attached the screenshot of log file. Hope it helps

Can you show how is looking you csv file? Especially the headers and example 1-2 lines of data. (if there is something sensitive please just anonymize it).

This data is the test data provided in AI Fabric training.I have attached the screenshot of data which i have pasted below.

input,target
After a snowstorm, the roads are blocked and the highway patrolman Jason (Adam Beach) comes to the diner of his friend Fritz (Jurgen Prochnow) and advises his clients that they will only be able to follow their trips on the next day. Among the weird strangers, Jason meets his former sweetheart Nancy (Rose McGowan), who has just left her husband in Los Angeles. Along the night, without any communication with his base, Jason faces distressful and suspicious situations with the clients, and finds some corpses, indicating that among them there is a killer.

“The Last Stop” could be an average thriller, but the screenplay is simply awful. Most of the characters are despicable persons and the motives of the surprising serial killer are never disclosed, and the viewers have no further explanation why the killer decided to kill the guests. My vote is four.

Title (Brazil): “Encurralados” (“Trapped”),negative
This movie was a fairly entertaining comedy about Murphy’s Law being applied to home ownership and construction. If a film like this was being made today no doubt the family would be dysfunctional. Since it was set in the ‘simpler’ forties, we get what is supposed to be a typical family of the era. Grant of course perfectly blends the comedic and dramatic elements and he works with a more than competent supporting cast highlighted by Loy and Douglas. Their shenanigans make for a solid ninety minutes of entertainment, 7/10.,positive

If you opened it with Excel and then save it, the file may have been modified and is not a proper csv anymore. Excel often add double quotes or comma while dealing with csv not properly loaded. Could you try download the file again and upload it without opening it with Excel in meantime?

2 Likes

Thanks @Jeremy_Tederry it worked.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.