AI Fabric disabled

Hey there,

I’ve been using the Enterprise Trial (Cloud) for some time in order to research AI Fabric and build up familiarity with its features.
My Enterprise Trial expired recently, which disabled AI Fabric on my tenant.
I have successfully refreshed my Enterprise Trial subscription, but I currently seem to be unable to re-enable AI Fabric.

I’ve tried re-enabling it manually by navigating to Admin > Tenants > My Tenant > Edit Services.
Here, I can try to toggle the activation of AI Fabric back on. However, when I try to save this change, I get the following error message:

“There is already an instance in state Disabled for aifabric in tenant {{TenantName}}. Failed to enable aifabric.”

What’s going on here? Is there something else that I need to do first in order to re-enable AI Fabric?

I’d greatly appreciate any help :slight_smile:

Hi Aram

Could you try disabling the tenant entirely and then enabling it again and see if that solves the issue?

If that doesn’t work could you please send me your tenant id as described here: AI Fabric - ML Skills Deployment is failing with Unknown Error - #4 by Jeremy_Tederry
We’ll check on our side and come back to you.

Thanks,
Jeremy

3 Likes

Good old ‘Turning it off and on again’ method remains king, it seems :wink:
Problem solved. Thanks Jeremy!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.