AI Computer Vision is Now Available for Preview

Part of the new CV set of activities.

To try it out, in the CV.getText, click indicate and do a box selection in the wizard, instead of clicking a word. After that you will need to pick an anchor for it. At runtime, it will scrape the whole area of the selection. Very similar to scrape-relative

5 Likes

thanks

3 Likes

excellent

1 Like

I am facing error while running CV activity in beta version

Please help me out to resolve this issue I am very excited to work with CV

4 Likes

Hi @impratham45

Please restart your machine :slight_smile:

4 Likes

thanks

5 Likes

Thanks a lot

4 Likes

Thats awesome.
Good job UiPath Team

3 Likes

Great feature and excited to use.
But I’m getting this error pop up message, what should I do?

3 Likes

Please see first post with installation instructions

3 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: Issues with OCR not recognizing all elements

Nice Stuff, issue on Tables blank selection, but still amazing

3 Likes

Can AI computer vision correctly recognize Japanese UI elements?
In my environment, AI Computer Vision could not correctly recognize the button with Japanese written on the label.
If AI computer vision does not currently support Japanese, are you planning to support Japanese?

4 Likes

Text recognition and extraction is done using OCR. Currently the default is the not-so-great Microsoft OCR, but pretty soon we’ll release with GooGle Cloud OCR which is much better overall, and has this language support.

4 Likes

Thank you very much. I understood very well.
I look forward to Google Cloud OCR.

4 Likes

Question - not sure if it was asked before but couldn’t find in a search. If we want to use the following OCR engines - ABBBY (cloud or normal), Google Cloud, MS Project Oxford - will that require spinning up a subscription / environment at the client end, or will it be abstracted and cost absorbed by the UiPath CV server (i.e. baked into UiPath)? Keen to understand this.

5 Likes

Great feature! :sunglasses:

4 Likes