AI Computer Vision is Now Available for Preview

Oh and BTW, you can try these activities on any app, native or otherwise, you don’t have to use it on Citrix/RDP :wink:

14 Likes

Pretty good!
I wonder why must to remove the existing UiPath.UIAutomation.Activities,
before add the UiPath.AI.ComputerVision.Activities package,
if the reason is that UiPath.AI.ComputerVision.Activities package include UiPath.UIAutomation.Activities v19.2.0.

6 Likes

Now this is something incredibleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slight_smile: :smile:

6 Likes

Wowwwww…Can’t wait to use it.

4 Likes

Ahh here comes the beast…Kudos to Team UiPath! :blue_heart:

5 Likes

@Athrix05,

Was successfully able to install computer vision activities by following the below steps

1. Uninstalled UiPath.UIAutomation.Activities.
  2. Installed again Uipath UIAutomation Activities v19.2.0
  3. Added the beta feed https://www.myget.org/F/uipath in Package Manager > Settings >User defined packag
  4. After adding the above feed in User Defined Package, the feed name will be displayed under All Packages
  5. Go to the Feed name, that was recently created and check IncludePrerelease and install UiPath.AI.ComputerVision.Activities package

24 Likes

Good job Team and Excited :wink::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Very excited about this feature - trying it out now!

5 Likes

Superb…Congo UIPath :clap: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thank you !! Amazing stuff :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh god here it comes, I literally was shocked when I saw the video, this is so exciting, can’t wait to go there and do stuff with it.

Kudos UiPath team this is great stuff.

5 Likes

Am I the only Person who not getting the package yet here?

3 Likes

For me the package only appeared after I unchecked and checked the “include prerelease” after I added the Beta branch (https://www.myget.org/F/uipath) to my sources.

5 Likes

Woohoo…

Just now tried this CV, it’s fab😎
Anchors are more reliable compared to previous versions

Loving it :blush:

7 Likes

I just watched the video.its so excited

5 Likes

It’s interesting feature to use. Looking forward for stable version

4 Likes

Don’t wait, try it now and let us know what you think :wink:

6 Likes

The feature is working amazing!
I had to do a Flash web page browsing for a client using OCR and Keystrokes because it was impossible to recognize the elements on the screen. I just tried to do the “regular” Click and Type Into activities with Computer Vision and it is astonishing to see the elements on the screen being recognized so smooth.
Great work, UiPath team! Kudos to you!

Unfortunately I can not use this in a Production environment as this is still in Beta, but I’m really looking forward for this option to be Stable so I can make the most out of it.
Thank you!

10 Likes

it works amazing.

7 Likes

Congrats!!! Just tried CV and looks amazing…

5 Likes