AI Computer Vision - Feedback Space

We want to hear your feedback‌.
If you have any ideas, issues or improvement suggestions relating to the Academy‌ AI Computer Vision‌ course, please feel free to add them in this thread.

1 Like

yes @Alin_Andronache
i would like to add few pointers for improvement the training

It will be great to have to include additional trainings with real time scenario/challenges and how to overcome them by providing atleast 3-5 examples and practice session.

It would also be great to add some tests at the end of session for evaluation

Do you need to have a good and quick internet connection for AI CV?

Good course.

It’s a good course. Please add more similar courses with few project demos.

Hi, here is my feedback on the course,

The video session is well structured explaining different methods for CV implementation. Also, the features available for its implementation are well narrated.

But, the course lacks practical exercises, best practices information for consistent better results and few quizzes. Including these would be an additional help for the learner.

1 Like

Yes excellent course. I’m fairly new to the world of automation and allowing you guys to be my guide. But so far so good

Good course. A small quiz in the end certainly helps on confidence level. :stuck_out_tongue:

May I also know where is - AI Computer Vision 2.0 Course?

AI has always been an fascinating area for me and after going through the video the scale at which computer vision can help is really exciting. look forward for more learning on this and related topics and apply those technologies in improving the processes.

Good course and great improvements! Congrats!
Is it possible to do some tests to evaluate CV by myself? Any APIKey trial or something like that so I can test it?

it was an amazing experience at uipath in learning rpa ana other courses. best forum to all those

Amazing content on Computer Vision. Great way to learn

Good course. I am a beginner and I need to understand automation for my next step in my project. Can we have demo which will give best and worst scenarios, also is it possible to create alternate workflows in case a given workflow fails , it can be automated to retry other workflows and give the best case scenarios. Also is their a dashboard activity that can be created based on the automation results and emailed to stake holders

It was a good course, I already knew the most of the points on a practical aspect. However, I got to know a lot more in depth as well.

This is good course. As I am also learning so I do not have any idea how to improve it.
Thanks for the course.