Afer providing machine name and url the robot couldnot able to connect with the machine . I m getting error . how to solve this?

1 Like

Hi @Swagasmini_Jena

Give the machine key in Provision robot and orchestrator url in a correct format

Thanks
Ashwin S

yes i have given as shown above. can you please see if the format is ok @AshwinS2

Hi @Swagasmini_Jena
you need to give like it as platform.uipath.com/tikadataservice/tikadataservicesDefault

Thanks
Ashwin S

1 Like

No its not i mean i have given the url in right format and the key too

@ [Swagasmini_Jena]

You need to give the URL and Key in UIPATH Robot
URL- https://platform.uipath.com/

if you still face issue, please try to restart the process. Also check the machine name should be same.

1 Like

you need to follow those steps:

• In order for a Robot to execute a package simultaneously we need to create an environment.
  • Assign the aforementioned robots to the environment.
  • To run the package on all the available Robots in the Environment, connect the package to the environment This can be done by creating a process in the process page.
  • Create a job to run the process and monitor it
  • 3 steps to establish a connection between a robot and orchestrator.
    • Provisioning the machine in the orchestrator
    • Provisioning the Robot
    • Setting the local Robot with the necessary information from the Orchestrator.
    • Only attended floating robots are available they are tied to machine templates which enables the user to login from any machine in the machine template pool. Its useful if you are using a non-persistent VDI or a hot seat scenario.
    • Standard robots are tied to standard machine they represent a unique user-machine combination.
    • Standard robots are available for all robots’ types in orchestrator: Attended and unattended, development and non-production.
    • Local can be triggered remotely or locally in the uipath robot app.
    • Robots settings are used for the session running the process.
1 Like