Advanced training Assignment no. 1 evaluation issue (0/100)

I submitted the robot in the course, with zip file. The email used in Academy is same as the one in ACME System1. And the credential was read from Orchestrator(https://platform.uipath.com) with same email as well. However, I got the 0/100 and the robot was not run actually. Did anyone meet same issue as mine? Could any suggestion be shared to submit the result to the training?

Hello there,
Take a look here. :slight_smile:

Dear @ddpadil thanks for response. I checked the probable rootcase

1. Submit assignment before running the robot, or reset data on ACME and then submit. Have to wait for evaluation before Reset test data. - I reset all data in ACME before I submit the robot. And no reset during evaluation
  2. Parsing strings(attention to details). Ex.: leading or trailing spaces - There is no spaces in consolidated string
  3. Not using the same email for both Academy and ACME - the email for Academy is same as ACME. Actually we use username but not email to login Academy, don’t we?

Could be any other issue @UiPath ?

Could anyone help me on this issue? If any other missing when I submitted the result? @UiPath @ovi

It is fixed. Not sure what the problem is. But I submitted it again, and 100/100 now. :sweat_smile:

1 Like