Advanced Training Assignment 2

First check is this exist in the dictionary or not.

dictionary?

Zara,

Will tell you a quick fix for your problem.
the excel sheet kept here
\ReFrameWork-master\Data\Config.xlsx
Just go here and sheet Assets and change the column name “Asset” to “Value”.
And run the whole workflow.
It will work now.
After that just think why it was not working before.

2 Likes

Is the solution worked for you or not?

no…actually while passing TransactionItem as variable ins elector it is not accepting it and i’am getting this error.

@Zara,

In this editor you cannot put the variables.
Can you tell me which activity is this in which you want a selector with a variable value

I see that the activity is element exists.
Try this…
comment your present activity.
add element exists again
do not perform indicate on screen
just copy the selector and paste it on the selector property expression editor.
The variable will start working.
Do use log statements to see whether the variable is picking correctly by editor.

It’s working now…thanks :slight_smile:

Hii @DanielHolmes @priyanka.yadav18 @rahamtullah ,
When I am running the process after completing it before Performer one begins. It is just opening and closing the logIn page. On debugging the process I found this error.

Any suggestions?

Hii @DanielHolmes @priyanka.yadav18 @rahamtullah @aksh1yadav ,
hi @sandeepredde
When I am running the process after completing it before Performer one begins. It is just opening and closing the logIn page. On debugging the process I found this error.
Screenshot (61)
Any suggestions?

Hi @Zara,

My best guess is you are not passing the required arguments when invoking System1_NavigateTo_WIDetails workflow. Check all the places where you invoked this workflow and pass the arguments as shown below:

Also, you can use a write line activity to print out the WIID to check if it’s being set before passing it to the workflow.

Kudos! :slight_smile:

Regards,
Nithin Prabhu

2 Likes

Hi @Nithin_P,
I did exactly what you showed but still I am Getting the same error…:frowning:Screenshot (63)

Hi @somya177,

Use a write line activity to print out WIID and in_Config(“System1URL”).ToString to check if it’s being set before passing it to the workflow in InitAllApplications. I am sure one of these values is null/nothing at this point.

Regards,
Nithin Prabhu

Hi @Nithin_P ,

I did that…Finally it worked thank you so much.
Now my further concern is that after extracting extracting data of type=WI4 the robot is not adding the items to the queue in Orchestrator.Instead it is giving Transaction Number=0 which is not.
Please see the screenshots and let me know where I am doing wrong.

Hi @DanielHolmes @ddpadil @ab00333721 @rahamtullah @aksh1yadav ,
Can you suggest some solution on the above problem?
Many thanks,
Zara

@Zara There are no more data rows to be executed, hence the transaction flow is completed

Hi @ddpadil ,
What path field do we have to set in the Delete and directory file in case of performer?

my bot is running and am able to go to download monthly report. but when i click on download button it is redirecting to 404(in IE). and i tried the same in chrome as well it is downloading the csv file but downloaded csv file contains 404 no other data than 404… does anyone know the reason behind it…?? should i restore the data…??

When I got this error it got resolved by reseting the ACME data set.

1 Like

Hi @Zara,

Here is the path:

Note that it’s taken from the Config.xlsx file.

Kudos ! :slight_smile:

Regards,
Nithin Prabhu

How about Create directory?