Advanced Training Assignment 2 - Waiting for Evaluation

Have you receive the feedback?

@ovi
Hey Ovi ,I’m having the same issue. I’ve uploaded my assignment no.1 yesterday and still appears “Waiting for evaluation”. Please advice.

@ovi. I have completed my Assignment 2 and its still showing as “Waiting for Evaluation” for the past one day. Please advice. Thanks in advance

No, I haven’t received any feedback. The status is still showing as waiting for evaluation.

@ovi
The status is still showing as “Waiting for Evaluation” and yet to receive feedback.

Hi,

Yesterday I have Submitted my assignment, it is still waiting for evaluation. How long it will take.

Hello , I’ve uploaded the “Calculate Client Security Hash” Training about 4 hours ago, However it is still showing “waiting for evaluation” . Is it normal ? if not , Could you please help me to unblock the situation ?

N.B : i’ve already contacted the support team bu no feedback till now

thank you in advance ,

@hajar its fine, sometimes it may take longer time than usual

1 Like

thanks @SHasan for your reply . However , the issue is still persisting

@hajar its fine, maybe there is an issue in the system that cause the delay. dont worry, i remember one of my assignments took 2 days to evaluate. so don’t worry dear :slight_smile:

Hello :slight_smile: It is fine now… the issue has been solved … Thank you

1 Like

I’m facing same problem. Waiting for 2 hours for the result. What is the solution of this?

hi,

can you mark the below as the solution to close off the thread?

for those of you curious, please wait up to 2 days before contacting support as the scoring system is not powerful enough to deal with tons of project files at the same time. if anyone has waited more than 2 days, you can contact academy support.