Advanced Training Assignment 2 - 'Click' Activity for the Month drop down menu not responsive

Hi all,

Need a little help figuring this one out… This is specifically the level 3 training assignment 2, ‘System1_CreateYearlyReport.xaml’, regarding the drop down selector for the ‘Month’. Below is my selector (placed inside an Attach Browser):

webctrl aaname=’"+var_Month+"’ parentid=‘searchForm’ tag=‘A’

where var_Month is assigned to item.ToString in the For Each activity

Curiously, when I run the ‘System1_CreateYearlyReport.xaml’ sequence by itself (while inputting default argument values for TaxID/Year/FilePath) it runs flawlessly, going through all 12 months without a hitch.

However, when I run Main.xaml, it becomes unresponsive after it downloads the first file (i.e. if January has a report, it will download and pass the values, loop around to For Each and get stuck on the Click activity).

I’ve checked using Write Line to make sure all the arguments were passed correctly, so that is not the issue.

I’ve also tried implementing my own alternative solutions (i.e. replacing the Click action with Select Item, or others) but none of them seem to work, any suggestions moving forward? Does this sound like a performance issue with my laptop?

Thanks

Ok, I think I figured it out. It was just going really slowly. Specifically the Click activities would take 60+ seconds to process each.

I’ve remedied the situation by changing the WaitForReady property from ‘INTERACTIVE’ to ‘NONE’ for every Click activity in the For Loop, and this solved the issue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.