Advanced Training(Academy 2) - Assignment scoring feedback

hey, glad to see I got company!! :stuck_out_tongue: … So have you got any reply from their side. I am sitting idle without resetting data for a day.

My email to Andrei received an out of office reply with a return date of Jan 3.

Your workflow is working fine right?

dude i think your problem lies in processing items CORRECTLY not completing it successfully,either it was incomplete merging of monthly reports into yearly report OR the incorrect comment/no comment in update work item .

I merged the monthly reports and also I am getting the confirmation ID in write line too. So what maybe the problem?

have you checked “add comment” in update work item? i mean is your generated id entered correctly in add comment section? and also what about instructor’s comments ?

yah both the generated id and pasted id in comment is same. Instructors comment is 0/100, completed 16items, corrct items is 0.

Also I used year 2017 to get dat, bcoz in year 2016 no client is having any reports to download.

ohh the problem here is year.you should generate yearly report for 2016 only not for 2017,if there’s no reports of client in 2016 try resetting the data ,even i faced the same issue in the beginning

I tried resetting the data, but still no reports found.So there will be an error in the upload area. Have you completed it?

completed it .have you checked with all work items? use if condition to go to upload file section if monthly file is generated or else iterate to next item

I will check that. Will let you know bro

Hello… I am also stuck with the same issue…
No data in 2016…I used if condition to continue with the errors… But unable to proceed as not even a single excel is getting downloaded since there is no data in 2016…
I am really stuck up as I have got time limit to complete this…
Do you mind sharing your mail ID… I ll send you my xaml… Can you please have a look at it…ASAP!

@amithvs @sandeepredde I just reran, and passed (tested the same hypothesis and came back to share and I see you all are already on it). I have been running the report for 2017 because that’s where the data is, but I changed the name of the uploaded file to be named with 2016 instead of 2017, and it’s is evaluated to be correct. BTW, I changed in the middle and changed the way I populated the year field on the upload page, and it didn’t matter, both values were correct, what matters is the file name.

by the uploaded file you mean the yearly report excel file or xaml file to be evaluated?

The annual report file. Yearly-Report-2017-DE325476.xlsx gets marked as incorrect, but Yearly-Report-2016-DE325476.xlsx is correct.

Note that this was the way it was working on Jan 2. The UiPath dev team is aware of the issue and is working to correct it, so this change will only be needed until then.

that’s a hack i guess?instead of uploading document as “yearly report -id2334-2017” you just changed the title to"yearly report-id12345-2016" using the 2017 excel data and processed it. am i right?

have a look on below comment by Jbeaver
@amithvs @sandeepreddeI just reran, and passed (tested the same hypothesis and came back to share and I see you all are already on it). I have been running the report for 2017 because that’s where the data is, but I changed the name of the uploaded file to be named with 2016 instead of 2017, and it’s is evaluated to be correct. BTW, I changed in the middle and changed the way I populated the year field on the upload page, and it didn’t matter, both values were correct, what matters is the file name*.

he downloaded 2017 reports and merged them into yearly report and named it as 2016 instead of 2017 and uploaded as 2016 yearly report

so how shall I proceed without data in 2016, is the above method allowed @sandeepredde

@jbeaver @sandeepredde I tried that too… But still failed…

It shows correct items : 2 ! But I cant find where I am wrong… And if the entire workflow is wrong, then how will I get the 2 items correct… Totally Confused !!

yup ,download the 2017 excel files and use them as files from 2016 by naming them as mentioned above.