Advanced Training(Academy 2) - Assignment 2 - There is no report to download for any vendor

True when I had this issue same thing happend with me.
Chrome was working but IE not working.
But it got resolved when i reset the test data.
Hope someone help you to resolve this also.

Hi @Andrei_Cioboata,

I did the same thing but getting score as 0.
I am not sure what is the problem.
Your help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Girish

I found something interesting, maybe its the same issue happening with others.

I was resetting data in Chrome, but automating in IE. Turns out there is a “glitch” in generating the data in Chrome.

I tested Firefox, IE, and Chrome. If I reset data in Chrome, neither Firefox or IE could retrieve monthly reports (404 [Routes] error), however, if I generated it in IE, all three could access the reports. Note: did not try to reset data in Firefox to see if the same issue happens as it does in Chrome.

Hope this helps you guys,

Jeff

5 Likes

Jeff, thanks for that, we will test to see if it will reproduce.

@Girish Do you have any 2017 reports?

Hi @Andrei_Cioboata,

Yes I have reports for 2017.
I think while giving taxid have to trim start and end. If we pass blank space before taxid will not get reports

Thanks
Girish

Hi @Andrei_Cioboata,

I have completed all the items and submitted the workflow, still getting correct items 0 and score 0.

Pelase help me on this.

Thanks
Girish

Please help. I am getting the following error: “Report was uploaded: confirmation ID is bad.” when I upload the yearly report.

2 Likes

i am also facing same issue can anyone help

Solved, just click User Options → Reset Test Data .
It will work.

2 Likes

I have reset test data and It still having months without .csv report…

Maybe the UiPath team should watch this issue ? I have done this few times and always getting some month without .csv report

Thank you guys, regards :mage:
Pablo

2 Likes

Hi @Pablo_Sanchez,

The items will have reports for some months only. We have to create workflow to capture the report not found scenario. If any item does not have report for all months then it is a problem that UiPath team has to look into…!!

Thanks…!!
Vani

2 Likes

Thanks Jeff
this helps with the issue, even if it’s weird, reinit data process should be the same for all browsers :slight_smile:

Kind regards,

1 Like

Hi friends,

to fix the problem and be able to end the training, I had to repeat the empty reports changing the year 2018 to 2017 (these are the reports which hadn’t any report along the year). I mean, if all months report of 2018 was empty, I repeated it with year 2017 and it always got reports, so this fixed my problem.

Just try to change the year report if you don’t get any!

Bests,
Pablo

There are a lot of posts about this so I’m putting this comment into each. I fought this for a day and a half. Not only do you have to reset your data but you also need to make sure your orchestrator queue doesn’t have transactions in it.

I’m also facing this “Confirm ID is bad” when upload yearly report.

Clear you Queue, reset the test data. Then run dispatcher first after that run Performer

3 Likes

Thank!

1 Like

Hi
I m trying to upload the yearly report but it throws a pop up with message “Report is uploaded - confirmation id is undefined” . I have reset the data many times and tried but I get the same pop up. Because of this, the score for the assignment is 0/100. I tried doing it manually then also I get the same pop up.
Someone please help.
Thank you in advance

Can you try to run the same on another laptop or desktop. It worked for me when i switched to a different machine

Reset Data. I also reset completely my Orchestrator - signed up for a new tenant. Getting 4o4 error on trying to access to download monthly reports. Please help!