Advanced RPA Developer Level 3 - Not selectable year 2018 in the "ACME System 1" under menu --> Reports!

Hello, it’s now the year 2020

I launched Advanced RPA Developer Level 3 in 2019. I want to finish level 3, but I can’t choose 2018 on ACME System 1 - Log In. (Menu → Reports)

Do you have an idea how to solve it?
Or you can add the combobox ‘2018’.

Thanks!

@HTS,

Welcome to the community.

Please try completing the assignment with CurrentYear-1, which is 2019.

Hi SowmyaLeo, thank you for your help.

The data set is between 2018 and 2019. Since I started in 2019. On the “ACME System 1” page, I can only select under YEAR, 2019 and 2020. Is it possible to expand the selection? Or should I reset ACME System 1?

Thank you!

@HTS

As you mentioned, try resetting and see if that helps. As far as I have seen, the selection contains only the current year and the previous year.

I reset the test data. All records are between 2018 and 2019. I need to be able to choose in 2018 and 2019.

The easiest way is to expand 2020, 2019, 2018 in the Combobox year on the homepage acme-test.uipath.com/

What do you think?

@loginerror

Please can you help here.

Hi Sowmyaleo,

do you have a contact address with Academy Team?

@HTS Welcome
I am not getting your concern here. The assignment is to consolidate the last year’s report which now is 2019. The 2019 is available in the drop down. What is your issue? Have you hard coded 2018 in your code? if so you should change it to pick dynamically… like find the current year from the system time and subtract 1.

1 Like

Yes, it’s work. Thanks you!

@HTS - glad… please mark the post as solution and close this thread

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.