Advanced Practice 1 Orchestrator Information is Not Available

I’ve successfully created a queue with transaction items using Dispatcher, I’m able to log into UiDemo, and then the process is killed due to there not being any transaction items. In my Get Transaction Data Workflow in the Get Item activity I seem to have correctly identified the queue name in the Config file listed under settings, so I’m not sure why it isn’t pulling transaction items from Orchestrator.

Anyone know what I’m missing?

I don’t see any issue with the workflow.
Can you check in the Orchestrator if the transaction items are successfully queued.
You need to debug and see where it is causing the issue.

The queue and transactions seem fine. What else do you think it could be?

bump

can you show your config file queue name?

It is Advanced1Transactions. I have it stored in the setting tab of the config file. Name = OrchestratorQueueName. Value = Advanced1Transactions

ok if all looks good why dont you try to debug your code and see what values you are getting.
Add a break point at GetTransactionItem and run in debug and see what shows up in the Locals pane

After debugging I get the following messages;

{25] Loading asset UiDemo Login failed: Column ‘UiDemo Login’ does not belong to table .
[25] Loading asset Advanced1Transactions failed: Column ‘UiDemo Login’ does not belong to table .

So it seems like it is having a hard time reading my config file and pulling my credential and the Queue name, but I’m not sure why that is.

Under settings tab I have:
Name Value
OrchestratorQueueName Advanced1Transactions

Under Assets tab I have:
Name Asset
Credential UiDemo Login
OrchestratorQueueName Advanced1Transactions

I was unsure if queue name should go under assets or settings so I put it under both.

For the “Get Transaction Item” activity I put in_Config(“OrchestratorQueueName”).ToString as the input.