Are you familiar with the Document Understanding Framework?
Are you wondering what the best and the advanced methods we can use to process documents efficiently?
Get connected with me for the latest video series that I started on, “Advanced Document Understanding.”
The video is also based on a scenario where everyone can follow.
Part 1 of the series is already out, and it covers the below topics:
- Setting up the process
- Creating the required Assets in Orchestrator
- Building the initial steps of the workflow
- Creation of Orchestration Process
- Reading Configuration Assets
- Obtaining input folder path from user
- Parallel process documents
- Digitize documents
Check the video description to download the sample documents used.
While enjoying, stay tuned for Part 2, purely on Document Classification (Advanced)