Advanced development certificate

I have submitted this exam for nearly a day, but he has not been reviewed. I want to know why, I encountered a similar problem when I was in the academy audit. The solution was that I changed the username. I would like to solve this problem. Is it the same way, I hope everyone can help me.

I really don’t want to change my username, it means I will retake the exam, although he is not very complicated, but he is a little wasted time

What happened to me?Please tell me this is a bug in the advanced certification exam?

@loginerror You might need to have a look at this…

1 Like

I took a look at this morning and it was not reviewed. I just want to know why.

1 Like

But it’s been a while and the problem hasn’t been solved? It’s been three days since I finished the exam and still hasn’t passed the examination.

1 Like

Hey @WangJidong

Yeah… not only you, few others are also facing the same issue. They replied on one of those posts that they are looking into it. So we can expect it to be resolved very soon…

Just hold on for few more hours… don’t worry… Now they are on it, so we can expect a good news soon!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okey.Thanks a lot .I think that a true good news. Best wishes to you.

1 Like

Hi @WangJidong

Could you confirm if it is fine now? :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes i could

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.