Advanced Developer Practical Exam

Hi @siddharth, @nadim.warsi and everyone

I completed my Quiz.
Now i am trying to complete the Practical Exam. I have few clarifications required…!

1. Is REFramework needed to complete this Practical exam?
  2. Is Orchestrator needed for this Exam to complete?
  3. In my PC I have UIPath studio 2017.1.6435 Enterprise Edition. Is this version is ok to complete the exam or needed to upgrade to 2018 version?

Can someone respond me ASAP.

Thanks,
SriVishnu. K

congrats!

To answer your questions:

• Is REFramework needed to complete this Practical exam?

Yes, if its mentioned in your question as a requirement you have to use it.

• Is Orchestrator needed for this Exam to complete?

Depends on your exam quiz again. If its required you have to use it.

• In my PC I have UiPath studio 2017.1.6435 Enterprise Edition. Is this version is ok to complete the exam or needed to upgrade to 2018 version?

Shouldnt be a issue with version

Hope it helps.

2 Likes

Thanks @nadim.warsi for Quick response :grinning:

1 Like

happy to help! :slight_smile:

[Please close this thread marking the reply as a solution]

Hey Team, @badita, @nadim.warsi ,

I started the exam

**_

Got this Error in acme Test Site. what to do i am in the middle of the exam. can someone please suggest me :cry: :sob:

_**

@badita @nadim.warsi

I too am ready to take the practical exam but have been holding off because both ACME system 1 and system 3 have been very unreliable over the last couple of days. I have got the above bad gateway error 502 several times. The site does come back within minutes, but is very slow and unreliable. Especially the Search Check screen often fails. When it does work, it NEVER shows the check image correctly. System 3 login is also very slow - it often takes 45 seconds or more - i even timed it to take 2 min 19 seconds this morning!

as the advanced certification practical exam is timeboxed to 3.5 hours, I dont want to start the test till the environment is stable - wouldn’t want to be in the position @SriVishnuKankipati kipati is in (my sympathies!)

please advise, thanks.

Arey Shit happens yarr, Site went Down totally.
Is the below error i am getting. please make sure your wifi is working fine before you guys are going to start. Anyway mine was gone the 1st attempt.
the site is not reliable.

Server Hangup

Description: Server Hangup

and one more error after loading long time i am getting this.

Connection Timed Out

Description: Connection Timed Out

@miket5 also faced the same problem

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.