Advance training-assignment-1

How many times assignment-1 can be uploaded if any failure occurs?

Hi @kopalgupta,

There are no restrictions as such for the number of uploads on failure. But once you submit a workflow that gets you a score above the required passing score, you cannot upload again.

Kudos! :slight_smile:

Regards,
Nithin Prabhu

thanku @Nithin_P :slight_smile:

1 Like

I m facing problem in Advance training-assignment-1. I got only 14/100 and all items are completed. also I have checked the hash code , it is correct with no more extra spaces, I don’t know where the error occurs.

Anyone help m out please…

I’m having the same isssue…

Hello,
I log on ACME System 1 page successfully, but in output I have:

Exception UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: —> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: \r\n at UiPath.UiNodeClass.FindFirst(UiFindScope scope, String nodeID)\r\n at UiPath.Core.UiElement.FindFirst(FindScope scope, Selector selector)\r\n — End of inner exception stack trace —\r\n at UiPath.Core.Activities.TaskAsyncCodeActivity`1.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)\r\n at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)\r\n at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

I’cant fix it. I try to continue with this (The page is open).
Have some one else the same problem?
@pcharles

I’m receiving that error. The bot is working fine but the file isn’t uploaded. Does anyone else have the same issue?

Logout, Clear your browser cache login again and you will be able to upload the ZIP